Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One More Social Media Addiction.

Hi, my name is Alana and I'm a Pinaholic.

Pintrest, in the words of the site:


Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.


Pintrest in my words :
A new social media site that has managed to consume my every spare moment.


Also see :


As of late I have become Pintrest addict. I am consumed by the awesomess that is this site thanks to Amy and Brandy.

Daily I scour the pages of Pintrest only to run across things like this :


or super cute photos :


outfit ideas :


and of course, food and drink :



Pintrest is all about finding things you love and "pinning" them to your boards.
It is kind of like a cataloug for me. Instead of bookmarking numerous sites to go back to for maybe ONE thing I liked, I can "pin" something and it goes directly on to my board for future reference. And they are all on one site! Win!
Added bonus: You can follow people and their boards for more great inspirtation and "like" or "repin" something they have "pinned."

I will admit I am an addict and it is one more thing to add to my social network plate but lately this site has become my new Twitter!
I KNOW!

Pintrest has given me some great ideas for my home, my closet, and my future nursery if we decide to do that!
I love all that is Pintrest but beware! It seriously kills an hour like that!
::snaps fingers::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...