Monday, October 4, 2010

The Day I Became a Mrs.

2 years ago today I got married.


That day was one of the best days of my life. Only to rival the birth of my Baby D.
I love this man more and more each day. Now that he is the father of my baby, the love I have for him is deeper than I ever thought possible. It is indescribable.
He does it all for me.
He is my rock.
My shoulder to lean on, and often times as of late, to cry on.
He understands me better than anyone else.
He listens to and gives me advice better than anyone else.
Most of all he loves me more than anyone else.
That is all I have ever wanted.

The day was magical and more than I ever could have wished for. I wouldn't change a single thing. Ever.

We loved A LOT.

We danced A LOT.


We kissed A LOT.


We ate A LOT.


We drank A LOT.


We laughed A LOT.

and when the night came to an end, the last candle blown out, the last guest to leave, the last hug and kiss goodbye....
I was Mrs. Lott.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet Alana!! Love you pictures! It looked like such a happy and fun-filled night.

Happy Anniversary!

-Kristina

Sweet Harper said...

Looks like your wedding was a blast! Can you believe how fast time goes once you add a baby to the mix? I agree with you though, seeing my husband as a father has made me love him even more. Cheers and Happy Anniversary!

Plum Wonderful Momma said...

Adorable! Your pictures are amazing. Congrats on 2 years!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both! Happy anniversary to a Mrs. and a Mama!
http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com

Alana said...

Thank you! It was a wonderful day and one I will always cherish!

Ellia C. Naturals said...

What a beautiful bride you were! It looks like you had a very magical wedding...Congrats on 2 years and may you make many more blessed memories as your family grows!! :)

(AKA: ElliaCNaturals)

OT and ET said...

Congrats, Bralana on 2 years together! Wow, gorgeous!

And now you two have a sequel! That's my little "i don't work in the industry" nod to all the cinema stuff. <3

So many details to comment on where do I start? You are gorgeous! I love that Mr. Lott wore his Chuck T's! Your cake looks amazing! Flowers = to die for! It's so awesome that you befriended and fell in love with this man and then grew to love him more as a father! So happy for your happy-ness! xoxoxoxo! -Lindsey

Momo said...

Your wedding looked amazing I love the photos and the theme. Such a cute idea. COngrats on your anniversary and the many more years to come.

@JessEsco said...

Those pictures are beautiful! What a cute couple :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...